Bubbleator® 3 bag set
– Bubbleator® B-Quick top-loading mini-washer
– Pyramid Bag Small 220 μm (holds ~400 g dry plant material)
– Small Ice-O-Lator® filter bag 220 μm
– Small Iceolator® crystal catching bag 70 μm
– Small Iceolator® crystal catching bag 25 μm
– 220 μm Pyramid Bag Small for inside the machine (holds ~400 g dry plant material)
– 220 μm Small Iceolator® filter bag
– 70 μm Small Iceolator® crystal catching bag
– 25 μm Small Iceolator® crystal catching bag
Not included: 20 l/5 gal bucket (30 cm diameter max.)
STANDARD WITH EU PLUG (and requires 220 volt)
Throw your plant material into the washing bag, secure the zipper, put the bag into the machine with lots of ice and water, turn on and sit back.
After a while, drain the machine through the Ice-O-Lator® bags and collect your product.
Repeat with the same washing bag and the still cold water for different qualities.
The Bubbleator® is the latest development from Mila’s Pollinator Company. It has a 400 gram capacity and is geared towards professional intensive use and a rapid turnover.
Additionally this setup is compact and discreet. It is light and can be transported quickly with the built in handles.
Moreover, it features a drive system that invokes motion of the plant material through non-intrusive means.
In other words: You can process material quickly and with ease, while your yield of high quality product is higher than compared to the same ice extraction method without a machine.
For more information and instructions, please check our Manuals.
Use fresh-frozen material to preserve the highest possible amount of terpenes (smell and flavour constituents) and to work with still flexible leaves that degrade much more slowly than dry and brittle plant material.