Bubbleator® XL 2 bag Outdoor set (for smaller crystals)
– Bubbleator® XL top-loading washing machine
– Pyramid Bag XL 220 μm for inside the machine (holds ~1000 g dry plant material)
– Medium Iceolator® filter bag 185 μm
– Medium Iceolator® crystal catching bag 45 μm
Out of stock
– 220 μm Pyramid Bag XL for inside the machine (holds ~1000 g dry plant material)
– 185 μm Medium Iceolator® filter bag
– 45 μm Medium Iceolator® crystal catching bag
Not included: 75 l/20 gal bucket (50 cm diameter max.)
STANDARD WITH EU PLUG (and requires 220 volt)
The 185 μm/45 μm set is suitable for rapid processing, particularly for material with overall smaller crystals (e.g. outdoor material )
Throw your plant material into the washing bag, secure the zipper, put the bag into the machine with lots of ice and water, turn on and sit back.
After a while, drain the machine through the Ice-O-Lator® bags and collect your product.
Repeat with the same washing bag and the still cold water for different qualities.
The NEW MODEL Bubbleator® XL is the latest development from Mila’s Pollinator Company.
It has a 1000 gram capacity and is geared towards professional intensive use and a rapid turnover.
It features a drive system that invokes motion of the plant material through non-intrusive means.
For more information and instructions, please check our Manuals.
Use fresh-frozen material to preserve the highest possible amount of terpenes (smell and flavour constituents) and to work with still flexible leaves that degrade much more slowly than dry and brittle plant material.