Bubbleator® XL 7 bag set
– Bubbleator® XL top-loading washing machine
– pyramid bag 220 μm for inside the machine (holds ~1000 g dry plant material)
– filter bag 220 μm
– filter bag 185 μm
– crystal catching bag 120 μm
– crystal catching bag 90 μm
– crystal catching bag 70 μm
– crystal catching bag 45 μm
– crystal catching bag 25 μm
– 220 μm pyramid bag XL for inside the machine (holds ~1000 g dry plant material)
– 220 μm filter bag
– 185 μm filter bag
– 120 μm crystal catching bag
– 90 μm crystal catching bag
– 70 μm crystal catching bag
– 45 μm crystal catching bag
– 25 μm crystal catching bag
Not included: 75 l/20 gal bucket
Throw your plant material into the washing bag, secure the zipper, put the bag into the machine with lots of ice and water, turn on and sit back.
After a while, drain the machine through the Ice-O-Lator® bags and collect your product.
Repeat with the same washing bag and the still cold water for different qualities.
The Bubbleator® XL is the latest development from Mila’s Pollinator Company.
It has a 1000gram capacity and is geared towards professional intensive use and a rapid turnover.
It features a drive system that invokes motion of the plant material through non-intrusive means.
For more information and instructions, please check our Manuals.
STANDARD WITH EU PLUG
Use fresh-frozen material to preserve the highest possible amount of terpenes (smell and flavour constituents) and to work with still flexible leaves that degrade much more slowly than dry and brittle plant material.