– Slow start/stop
– Speed control dial for between 30-40 rpm
– Additional built-in software protection for overloading the drum. This also ensures that the drum maintains tempo, regardless of the weight.
If you put more biomass in, the power will increase! The P3000-2.0 can therefore handle more weight due to these adjustments.
– Drum stops automatically in the correct position to lift out the drum for emptying / refilling
– Digital timer dial that can be set for up to 10 hours of continuous running
Capacity: ~3000 to 4000 gr to plant material!
Drum screen: Standard 150 micron
Power: 24v electric motor
Dimensions(LxWxH): main bin; 104x64x66 cm, and with motor-box attached; 115x65x68 cm
Total weight, incl. drum: 25 kg
The original Pollinator®, invented in 1992.
This is the bigger version of the original dry sifting machine, invented winter 1992, released on the market in November 1994.
This model is suitable for up to 3000 grams of dried plant material in one go.
We recommend to seperate qualities periodically:
– Remove the drum,
– Sweep product into the drawer,
– Collect product, replace drum and continue.
Proudly manufactured in Amsterdam, this machine turns a large volume of leaf material into a comparably small volume of clean workable trichome extract.
If your goal is a crude trichome extract, all you need to do is turn, collect, and you are done.
You can press your powdery product into blocks or use the powder as is.
Additionally, if you aim to achieve medical-grade preparations, you can much more easily process the P3000 end-results, as you already removed the majority of unnecessary plant matter.
By default we equip every Pollinator® with a 150μm screen drum. For other custom screen sizes, take a look at our Extra Drums or submit your preferred micron size during ordering.
The best Dry Sift results are obtained at low temperatures. Try to work in an air-conditioned environment or even a cold-room for top quality.
Note: Beware of condensation water!